My name is Zac Sechler. I am 18 years old and I am from State College, PA. I am currently a College Sophomore at Liberty’s Honors Program.
In the summer of 2017, a friend of mine died in a car accident. After his tragic death I started to question my beliefs and I wanted to find out what the truth was, wherever it lead. After my research, I found the truth, Christianity.
I have found a passion for Christian Apologetics and Theology, and these two things are the topics of my writing and videos. I love the big questions and I think that we need to have good answers for them.
I want to use this blog to reach my generation and beyond! God Bless!
My Top Posts
- 5 Questions to Ask a Non-Believer
- The Story of Jesus can be Found Hundreds of Years before his Birth
- Theories and Evidence, Old Earth Creationism Explained
- The Tomb of Jesus: Why does Matthew say there was 1 Angel, but Luke said there was 2?
- Should the Maccabees be in the Bible?
My name is Carl Oelhaf, and like Zac, I am a senior at Grace Prep, 18, and living in State College.
I think that I have some good ideas, but they are kind of hard to sort from the garbage ones. I can not resist a good joke or a good challenge.
I want to use this blog to learn as much as possible about everything related to religion.
Quick disclaimer! Before you read any of my works, you should know that I am currently an Evangelical Protestant, and hold much of that theology. I was a Catholic for most of my life, but I found my relationship with Christ through Protestantism.
My Top Posts
- 5 Questions to Ask Darwinists
- Let’s Stop Dividing and Start Shepherding
- Twitter Apologists, Be Careful
- Answering Islam: What if Jesus didn’t Die on the Cross?
- Purpose Through Pain